The Cryospot 4 is our most versatile cryogenic system. It can be equipped with any GM cryocooler in the 0.1W - 1W capacity range, and has eight input/output ports. This system is ideal when vibrations from the GM cooler will not impact your experiment. Available with 12h, 24h, or 36+ hour sorption fridge add-on for experiments at 0.8K. This standard system can be configured to support up to 16 detector channels, and can be extended to 32 detector channels.
- Compact 6" OD cryostat
- Fits 0.1W - 1W @ 4.2 K Gifford-McMahon cryocooler
- Typical base temperature: < 2.7 K
- 8x KF40 ports. 7 available for user electrical/optical feedthroughs
- Table-top stand with swiveling assembly. Can be affixed to optics bench.
- Temperature controller with touch-screen interface
- Air- or water-cooled Helium compressor, voltage dependent on choice of cryocooler
- Approx. total dimensions for Cryospot with stand (WxLxH): 10.75" x 11" x 25.8" - 35" (depends on choice of cryocooler)
- Compressor dimensions: depends on choice of cryocooler.
Sorption Fridge add-on:
- Freeze4 4He sorption fridge installed with all thermometry and control wiring
- FreezeControl software for sorption fridge control and one-click cooldown, cycling, scheduling cycles, graphical monitoring, temperature logging.
- Vacuum pump & remote control option
- Lossless fiber optic and RF feedthroughs/heatsinks
- Cryogenic nanopositioners
- See how this product compares to other Cryospot models.
- See specs and performance of our Freeze4 Sorption Fridge.
- Learn how a sorption fridge works.
- Compare cryocooler (PT vs GM) and compressor (air vs water-cooled) options.
Contact us today for a quote on a standard or customized Cryospot 4.